Great Fields, Great Teams, Great Memories. Join us at the
Sign Up For The Best Price!
- Great Venues – All Bermuda Grass Fields that are in GREAT Shape!
- More Competition, more Experience – We attract over 50 different Soccer Clubs!
- Near some of the Best Beaches (View Here)
- Endless Attractions – See Below!
The Publix SuperCup will use some of the best soccer fields in the southeast.
- Foley Sports Tourism Complexin Foley, AL – 16 full-sized Championship Fields
- Orange Beach Sportsplexin Orange Beach, AL – Home of the SEC Women’s Soccer Championship
- Perdido Sportsplexin Pensacola, FL – Home to the Host Club (Perdido Bay FC)
More Competition, More Experience
The Publix SuperCup brings in teams from all over. Ranging from Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Texas. Below are all the clubs that attended in 2018!
Near one of the Worlds Best Beaches
You wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing these beautiful beaches! Come relax when you don’t have a game.
Enjoy the Gulf Coast newest amusement park at OWA, where you can experience thrilling rides, premier shopping, and great restaurants. OWA is a 5 minute walk from the Foley Sports Tourism Fields.
When you’re not playing at the fields, enjoy all the restaurants and shops that Downtown OWA has to offer. Restaurants include the Groovy Goat, Whalburgers, and Trattoria Pizza and Italian. Also, if you are craving some dessert be sure to checkout Crazy Dougnuts and Hershey’s Ice Cream Parlor.
Pricing – Sign Up Early for the Best Price!
Sign up early to ensure you receive the best price and to secure your spot in the event!