Snap Soccer Apparel, Pensacola, FL
We are a youth soccer event management company that offers event apparel for attendees. We are looking for someone who is able to assist in, and eventually manage, our apparel operation at events.
Description of Job Duties
- Operate a heat press on site to create shirts and other apparel. Precision and quality of our products are of the utmost importance
- Interact with customers to generate sales and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of tents, displays, heat presses, etc, onsite at event location
- Perform inventory audits on items sold and not sold
- Log all sales in Square app
Skills and Requirements
- Must be 18+
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must have organizational and multitasking skills
- Must be able to work weekends, in which days may exceed 12 hours
- Must be willing to travel when needed
- Must be willing to learn the operations of the business
- Must have reliable transportation
- Prior event experience is preferred, but not required
- Travel expenses such as hotel and lunch will be covered through the company.
- Fuel will be compensated up to $20 based on mileage one way each.
For inquiries or application submission, please email Parker McIntosh at email@example.com.