Snap Soccer is looking for a Full Time Digital Design and Marketing Specialist to help build our brand and events. We have been serving the youth soccer community since 2010 and look to continue our goal of growing the game of youth soccer.
The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical thinker with a deep understanding of current digital marketing trends and tactics. This is a hybrid position and Snap Soccer would prefer for the candidate to be based in either NorthWest Florida or SouthEast Alabama.
- Maintain the company’s digital brand consistency and identity
- Create digital marketing plans for events
- Maintain and optimize website content, design, and performance
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns, including creating email templates and analyzing campaign performance metrics
- Manage social media channels, create content, and analyze engagement data
- Oversee and optimize SEO to improve overall search rankings and drive organic traffic
- Manage pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conduct market research and analyze data to optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Conduct reporting on campaign performance and recommended strategies for improvement
- Capture images and video from our events and repurpose for digital media.
- Helping with youth soccer events as needed.
Candidate should possess:
- 3-5 years experience with digital marketing
- Understanding of Youth Soccer.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Knowledge of and passion for sports or events.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of responsibilities.
- Strong organization/multi-tasking skills and detail-oriented mindset – Ability to be a self-starter–proactive and flexible.
- Someone that enjoyed being outside at events on the weekend
Snap Soccer is a hybrid workplace and known to be very flexible.
Snap Soccer’s headquarter is based in downtown Pensacola, FL
Complete the form below. Our team will review and either reach out for more information or keep your information on file for future opportunities.