Steps to Refereeing Snap Events
- You must be USSF certified and in good standing with the USSF. Learn how to get certified.
- Review the list of tournaments below, or visit our tournaments webpage. Click on the one you are interested in.
- Click on the referee registration link. You will be redirected to SINC sports referee registration. Sign in or create an account to register for that event. Once you register, you will be contacted by the referee assignor for that event.
- Lastly, sign up for the Snap Soccer Referee Newsletter. We provide the latest news on upcoming tournaments, training sessions and more.
Click Here for a Step by Step Guide on Registering for a Snap Soccer Event.
Snap Soccer Tournaments
December 10 & 11, 2022
The Referee Showcase will be held during Gulf States Showcase in Foley, Alabama. This is a premier event with top-level youth teams from around the Southeast being scouted by college coaching staff. We bring in our top referees who support Snap Events to be mentored by National USSF Instructors.
Referees can make over $200 a day, plus receive food and travel compensation. Become a referee and start working the next Snap Soccer event.
Become a Referee – Learn How
New And Returning Referee Certifications for 2022
Get the inside scoop on what you need to do to become a referee.
We’ll send you occasional emails about upcoming events for refereeing opportunities.
Visit Your State Referee Association
Click a Logo
Contact Jessy Mejias at email@example.com.
We host 25+ soccer weekends a year and love working with great soccer officials. We value high-quality referees who show up on time, communicate professionally, and enjoy officiating youth soccer games.
Snap Soccer Referees
Once you are certified, the final steps to becoming a Snap Soccer referee are simple. We ask all officials (including minors) to submit a W9 form, completed with a current home address, tax identification number, and signature. You can securely upload your W9 below.
Referee Payment Systems
In order to efficiently pay our referees, we offer a direct deposit option for every Snap Soccer event. Our direct deposit option does not incur any fees or use any middleman in order to deposit your payment. Even better, you will always be paid two business days after the event is finished, avoiding the hassle of waiting in line for a check. Setup can be completed in three easy steps:
- Create a contractor account with Quickbooks Online.
- Input W9 information in your new account.
- Input your preferred bank account information and routing number.
If you would like to set up direct deposit with Snap Soccer Events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to get started. You can find more information about our direct deposit system below.