December 5 & 6, 2020
The Referee Showcase will be held during Gulf States Showcase in Foley, Alabama. This is a premier event with top-level youth teams from around the Southeast being scouted by college coaching staff.
We host 30+ soccer events a year and love working with great soccer officials. We value high-quality referees who show up on time, communicate professionally, and enjoy officiating youth soccer games. Our weekend events and our Referee Academy are primarily in Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
Steps to Refereeing Snap Events
- You must be USSF certified and in good standing with the USSF.
- Go to our events menu and review all tournaments and league playdates. Make a list of the events, dates and times you want to work.
- Go to each events’ registration page. Click the referee link in the main menu. Complete your registration. All registration is done through SINC sports.
- Lastly, sign up for the Snap Soccer Referee Newsletter. We provide the latest news on upcoming tournaments, training sessions and more.
Snap Soccer Referee Newsletter
Get Certified to Referee
Referees can make over $200 a day, plus receive food and travel compensation. Become a referee and start working the next Snap Soccer event.
1: Find your State Referee Association by visiting the US Soccer Referee Resources page – https://www.ussoccer.com/referee-program/resource-center/overview
2: Get registered for a new referee class. If your state uses the DCC (US Soccer System) then you can find the classes using this website – https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee/
3: Get registered, do the online course work, in-person field session and pass a background check.
Once you pass, you can officially start refereeing at our soccer events. Be sure and add your information so we can email our referee newsletter. We send this out 4-5 times a year.
For referees that show dedication to the game and have a desire to move up in the ranks, we do host a Referee Academy during our College Showcase Event in December. It is invite only.
Snap Soccer Referees
Once you are certified, the final steps to becoming a Snap Soccer referee are simple. We ask all officials (including minors) to submit a W9 form, completed with a current home address, tax identification number, and signature. You can securely upload your W9 below.
Referee Payment Systems
In order to efficiently pay our referees, we offer a direct deposit option for every Snap Soccer event. Our direct deposit option does not incur any fees or use any middleman in order to deposit your payment. Even better, you will always be paid two business days after the event is finished, avoiding the hassle of waiting in line for a check. Setup can be completed in three easy steps:
- Create a contractor account with Quickbooks Online.
- Input W9 information in your new account.
- Input your preferred bank account information and routing number.
If you would like to set up direct deposit with Snap Soccer Events, please email email@example.com for the link to get started. You can find more information about our direct deposit system below.
Helpful Soccer Referee Videos
Check out some informational videos below!