Snap Soccer is looking for a Full Time Event Director to help build our brand and events. The Event Director will be responsible for specific events of their own as well as supporting some of Snap Soccer’s other events. This is a hybrid position and Snap Soccer would prefer for the candidate to be based in either NorthWest Florida or SouthEast Alabama.
Event Director Job Responsibilities
- Support and Run Events.
- Plan large-scale events.
- Create marketing plans for events
- Make connections with soccer clubs in the region.
- Manage moving parts of events
- Manage support staff and volunteers
- Help optimize event processes
- Create added value for events
Candidate should possess:
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Knowledge of and passion for sports or events.
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of responsibilities.
- Strong organization/multi-tasking skills and detail-oriented mindset – Ability to be a self-starter–proactive and flexible.
Snap Soccer is a hybrid workplace and known to be very flexible.
Snap Soccer’s headquarter is based in downtown Pensacola, FL
Complete the form below. Our team will review and either reach out for more information or keep your information on file for future opportunities.