Snap Soccer is looking for an Event Management Intern to help spread awareness of our brand and events. The Event Operations Intern will be responsible for assisting tournament directors with their events and possibly running their own event.
Event Operations Intern Job Responsibilities
- Support and Run Events.
- Help Event Director in Planning Upcoming Fall and Spring events
- Learn how to plan a large-scale event.
- Make connections with soccer clubs in the region.
- Manage moving parts of events
- Manage support staff and volunteers
- Help optimize event processes
- Create added value for events
Candidate should possess:
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Knowledge of and passion for sports or events.
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of responsibilities.
- Strong organization/multi-tasking skills and detail-oriented mindset – Ability to be a self-starter–proactive and flexible.
Snap Soccer is based in downtown Pensacola, FL
Complete the form below. Our team will review and either reach out for more information or keep your information on file for future opportunities.