Snap Soccer is looking for a Marketing Intern to help spread awareness of our brand and events. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for setting up campaigns, creating content, and measuring results.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Short and long-term campaigns
- Content creation
- Media analysis
- Web enhancements
- Get involved in community projects and social events
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
Candidate Should Possess:
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas
- Knowledge of and passion for sports or events
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of responsibilities
- Strong organization/multi-tasking skills and detail-oriented mindset – Ability to be a self-starter–proactive and flexible
Snap Soccer is based in Downtown Pensacola, FL
Complete the form below. Our team will review and either reach out for more information or keep your information on file for future opportunities.